A Wheelchair for Francis is the true story of a young Ugandan boy and his desire to have a wheelchair after a sickness leaves him unable to walk. Francis Mugwanya enjoys friends, fruit and football but the opinions of the villagers have made him feel sad and empty. Can he find his true identity? Will he ever be happy? Covering issues such as disease, disability, discrimination and determination, readers of all ages will empathize with this touching story and delight in the beautiful illustrations.
- Features a gift page and a discussion guide.
- Endorsed by Joni Eareckson Tada, Pastor Peter Kasirivu, Sara Wallace, Dr. Martin Nkundeki, Honorable Hellen Asamo and Pastor Craig Millar.
- Hand bound and printed in Uganda.
- Published with the support of Free Wheelchair Mission and Joni and Friends.
- All proceeds provide mobility to the disabled poor through Father's Heart Mobility Ministry.